Elle's Studio December Gallery & Other Randoms

Hi!!
Can you say complete blog slacker?!?!
I knew it would happen...in December it always does. Life is just so crazy busy with work, home, kids and preparing for and enjoying the holidays.
And I openly admit that I am currently a December Daily failure - I have photos and notes and memories all tucked into the album, but nothing has actually made it into the pages. And I am completely OK with that. I was hoping to assemble the pages each night or at least every couple nights but it just didn't turn out that way.
My plan now is to just keep saving the memories and maybe put the album together in the new year. And if that doesn't happen then I will just create a few layouts, save the foundation album for next year and call it a day!! :-)

In other news:

Today the Elle's Studio gallery went live for December. Yes it is earlier than usual to allow for the holidays. And this month the design team worked with the special edition kits that Elle's Studio released last month. I worked with the Jack Frost kit and created a layout and a card:

Snow Day


Winter Wonderland


And I am sad to say that this was my last gallery contribution for Elle's Studio. December marks the end of our 6 month design team term. I am so sad to be leaving as I have really enjoyed working with Elle and the other girls. Elle is seriously one of the nicest most generous people I know. I can't thank her enough for welcoming me to the team.

Be back soon!
Happy Friday Eve!

Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. I love your snowy layout - love all of your layouts in fact! Really like the 'snowy day' font. Would you be able to tell me what it is as I would love to use it on one of my layouts. Thanks Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and card. I love the font on the layout! It's so sad to hear that your DT spot is coming to an end. Perhaps you can reapply for the next 6 months? Your work is so fabulous - I'm sure everyone would love to see you stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you just a few months ago and I've been loving your LOs... Hope you'll still be posting them despite the end of your DT spot with Elle Studio as they are my source of inspiration when I scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS