Thinking of You

Just wanted to pop in quick to share a card I created for the Clean and Simple Card class currently available at Online Card Classes.

Thinking of You


Jennifer , Kristina and Julie (along with some great special guests) are providing some great tips and inspiration to keep those card creations clean and simple. And I have to admit how hard it is for me to create simple cards. I always feel like the card needs something more.
But I think I did pretty well staying simple with this one.  I used Memento markers on the Hero Arts Newspaper Tulip stamp to give it all the fun colours. Love this stamp!

I'll be back tomorrow to share week one of my Project Life. Haven't had a chance to photograph it yet so I'll have to wait for some daylight tomorrow.

Happy weekend!!
Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS