Layout Share

So I realized the other day that I never shared the layout I created for the Spring issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today:



This was such a great issue full of spring themed pages and cards. I created a layout for the Designer Challenge and had to feature specific product on my layout.


Definitely had some stuff that I probably never would have used on my own (glitter thickers!!) but I love the layout that I ended up creating. It is so good to stretch yourself creatively sometimes and reach for those products that you don't necessarily think are your style.

So in honour of National Scrapbook Day tomorrow, I challenge you to do just that - grab some products that you haven't used for whatever reason, and create a page. And have fun with it!

And make sure you head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog tomorrow for a full day of online fun and inspiration for National Scrapbook Day.


There will be lot's of projects and prizes throughout the day starting first thing in the morning. I may even have a little project to share! ;-)

Happy Friday!!
Steph :-)



SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published! Your LO is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE. Great colors, great products... totally love it! :) And the blog looks AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Stephanie! I adore that glittery title :) Big congrats to you on getting published!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS