Happy NSD!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

I hope everyone is getting lots of crafty time today to make some fun projects. There are so many fun challenges and posts today to honour this fun crafty holiday so make sure to check them out.
One place that has challenges going on all day is Scrapbook and Cards Today - they have posts scheduled every hour. They actually have so many fun posts planned that not all of the projects can make it onto the blog today. That's where this post comes in... I have a fun tutorial to share that shows how to make the cool folded paper flowers that we featured in the Jillibean Soup booth at CHA this past winter. This is the project that I created with the finished flowers:


Here is a video showing how to make the flowers:


 
Please let me know if you have any questions on how to make these flowers.

And make sure to stop by the Jillibean Soup blog today to take part in the NSD sketch challenge. Jill's got a super fun mystery box planned for the winner!! :-)

Be back soon!
Steph :-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful decoration. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, Stephanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie, these are gorgeous! I love the bright fun colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those flowers are stunning! Thanks for the video Stephanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Thanks for the great tutorial, I think I'm going to have to make a bouquet of these for my office!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your flowers! I just want to forget all my chores & go make these!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS