A Deasy Designs Farewell

Hey -

As most of you know, I have been the DT Coordinator for the last few months for a newer stamp company called Deasy Designs. Unfortunately, the illustrator of the stamps has decided to discontinue the clear stamps and focus only on her digital designs.

So today on the Deasy Designs blog, we posted a little farewell post with some cards made by the design team. We just wanted to be able to say thank you to everyone for supporting us.

I created a card using the Floral Fusion stamp set and the Say Anything stamp set. And I also used the colour purple as my dominant colour! Anyone that knows me, knows that me and purple do not mix when it comes to creating. So this is a big deal! Ha!

Thinking of You Always



Supplies:


InLinkz.com


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be back soon!! ;-)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS