I Count Myself Lucky Card & Winner

Hello!

This week is CHA week, which means tons of new products from all of our favourite manufacturers will be released throughout the week at the tradeshow in Las Vegas!!
I haven't been to a show in a few years, but they are always a fun (and exhausting!!) time, to see new product amd more importantly, to hang out with and see friends that you usually only see once or twice a year.

So to all my friends going - have a great time and make sure to have at least ten group hugs for me!!! ;)

Now on to today's card - I finally got a chance to play with some of the new Kelly Purkey dies and stamps from Simon Says Stamp and I'm pretty much in love with the iPhone die and stamp set! ;)
There are so many possibilities with this fun little phone die and I have a feeling I'll be using it a lot!!

I also used a bunch of stamps from the new Card-Exchanging Friends stamp set that comes in the August 2013 Card Kit. This is definitely a new favourite stamp set of mine because it has such a great variety of sentiments.

I Count Myself Lucky








Supplies:





A little about the card -

- To make the phone look more realistic, I diecut it out of glossy paper to give it a cool shine
- I combined various stamps from the Card-Exchanging stamp set to create the sentiment on the phone
- I repeatedly stamped #instagood and #thishappened (from the Insta stamp set) all over the pool card base with pool shadow ink to give it a little more detail.
- I added glitter to the ampersand for a fun little detail since the card in one dimensional.


Winner:

The winner of the goody bag from the Simon Says Stamp August Card Kit Blog Hop is Dana Warren!!
Yay!! Simon Says Stamp will email you!! ;)
You can see a full list of winners on the SSS blog here.

Thanks for stopping by -
Be back soon!!

Steph .)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Stephanie, I love the soft background with the hash tags :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS