Thank You Card

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a card to share that uses some of the Simon Says Stamp exclusive dies and stamps.
I love the Morning Glory Vine & Flower die, but haven't had a chance to use it. So I got it out and changed it up a bit to work for the card design idea that I had in mind.

Thank You





Supplies:





To make the design of the die work for my card, I diecut two of the flowers with leaves in both the orange and the yellow cardstock. Then I cut them apart and pieced them back together so that there was two flowers instead of just one, and an added leaf at the bottom of the vine.

Once I had it all pieced together and glued to the card front, I added the sentiment stamp and added some subtle glitter to all of the yellow areas on the flowers and leaves with a clear Wink of Stella brush marker. It adds the perfect amount of shine without overwhelming the overall card design.

Thanks for stopping by today -
Be back soon!

Steph ;)

 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. As I have said before, "You are such a smart cookie!" Now I need that die, too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards. Clean, elegant and classy looking.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS