I'll Always Pick You

Hello!

I have a card to share today that features some more Kelly Purkey brand product from Simon Says Stamp.
The Thankful stamp set was released last year and it's definitely a fall favourite of mine.
I love all of the great images and sentiments - there are so many possibilities with this set! ;)
And who doesn't love a card with cute corn on it, right?! ;)

I'll Always Pick You





Supplies:





To create this card, I stamped the front corn on neenah cardstock and then stamped it on masking paper and cut it out to create a mask.
I then stamped the second corn and removed the mask, revealing the image on the card.
I coloured the corn with Copic markers and finished them off with a Wink of Stella glitter marker.
I diecut the corn image with a circle stax die and also diecut a slightly larger circle out of gray Shape N' Tape (I am addicted to this stuff and might own almost every colour lol!!)
I then adhered both circles to the card front, added Shape N' Tape on the side and stamped on the sentiment to complete the card. ;)


WINNER

The winner of the October Simon Says Stamp card kit is Mary Dawn - I've emailed you!!
Huge Congrats!! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back on Friday with another card share from the October card kit and then on Saturday I'll have a little sneak peek and giveaway on my blog! ;)

Be back soon!
Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. I may or may not have all the Shape N' Tape colors (except for (gah) pink). Love how you've used it here.

    Also, WAY TO GO, MARY DAWN! Whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Congratulations, Mary Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Steph!! Just love the touch of glitter :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Super cute card! Can't wait to see your next card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS