'It's Your Day' Card & Winner

Hello!!

Today I have a fun, colourful card to share that features the Make A Wish stamp set from Kelly Purkey and the great new colours of Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

It's Your Day





Supplies Used:





To create the fun colours on this card, I first repeatedly stamped the candles and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I then coloured on the five different colours of Distress Markers and went over it with the broad tipped watercolour brush from Tim Holtz.

I added a thin strip of POW glitter paper on the top and bottom of the watercolour piece after I adhered it to the card. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and to finish off the card, I coloured inside each of the candles with my clear Wink of Stella glitter marker.

Winner!!

The winner of the Simon Says Stamp 'Thanks' stamp and die combo from the kick-off to STAMPtember® post is Leigh Penner!
Congratulations Leigh - I emailed you! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by -
Be back soon!

Steph ;)
 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS