Hello | Creating with Type

Hello and happy Thursday!

Today I have a card to share that features a great new stamp set from Winnie & Walter called Rectangled and Triangled. This stamp set is so fun and has so many possibilities for card designs. It has great rectangle and triangle images that can be stamped in multiple ways for different looks.

I decided to use the long rectangle border from the set to create a fun, graphic design that features a lot of type. I love words and they work so well as a design element on cards. And the rectangle border is the perfect size for the type style word stamps in The Big, The Bold and the Happy stamp set.


I stamped all of the rectangle borders first in a random pattern. I started at the bottom and worked my way up until I had as many as I wanted. Then I used Wendy Vecchi archival inks to stamp all the various words in the boxes. I love the colours of the WV archival ink and how great it stamps. It has definitely become one of my go to inks lately! ;)


To complete the card, I stamped the large hello onto the top area of the card design and added a few dots after it with the Simon Says Stamp Lot's of Dots stamp set. I then adhered the stamped panel onto a Soft Navy card base with a small Burnt Orange border on each side.

I love using my stamps in completely unexpected ways. I encourage you to play around with your products and see what you come up with. The results are sometimes not what you expect and you end up loving what you create! ;)

Supplies:

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS