Love Is The Bridge | Creating A Scene

Hello! It's a new week with new projects to share!

I spent a lot of my weekend doing some cleaning and organizing in my craft/work space. I find that it's a never ending process, but one that I really enjoy! Who knew organzing could be so fun lol!! ;)

I ordered some new storage pieces to better utilize my space (a few more Studio 3 Solutions Color Cubbies and an ink pad storage system from Organize More) and moved some things around. I also purged a bunch of stuff, which I love to do every few months to get rid of the things that I'm just not using. So I'm starting off the week feeling refreshed and inspired in a cleaned up space! ;)

I did find time to make a card in the midst of all my organizing - I pulled a bunch of products from some different companies that I thought would work together and played around with them until I came up with something I liked. ;)

I combined the Simon Says Stamp On The Road die with the Paper Smooches Backdrop Builders dies to create a city scene. To complete the look, I added a Mama Elephant sentiment and bridge image (stamped on vellum and cut out) to the card.


I love combining different things to come up with scenes like this. Sometimes they come together really quickly and sometimes it takes a little longer to get the look I'm going for. When that happens, I usually just leave it on my desk and move the elements around until I like it. ;)

Winners

I also have to announce a couple of winners:
The August Simon Says Stamp card kit is Eileen D (please email me you mailing info!)
The cardstock and ink prize pack from the SSS This Is The Life release blog hop is Chris Weber (you've been emailed!)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on the small screen of my phone earlier today and had to come by to get a bigger, better look on my computer - I adore this card, Steph! Your vellum bridge looks amazing - such a brilliant addition to your scene! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this scene is awesome and the sentiment is lovely. Love all that you did for this card.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS