Cool Friend | Lawn Fawn Winter Scene

Hello! Today's card features another fun scene using some new Lawn Fawn product as well as a sentiment from an older set that I thought went perfectly with the winter scene that I created. I love how so many different Lawn Fawn sets can be used together... so many possibilities for card designs! ;)

I used the cute penguin from the Winter Penguin stamp set and paired it with the bunny from the Critters in the Arctic stamp set. I love how great they go together on the card - especially with their matching winter hats and scarves! ;)

I used trees from the Joy to the Woods stamp set to add some detail to my scene. To give them more dimension, I adhered some of them behind a piece of vellum and some in front.

I created the snow hills with the Stitched Hillside Border dies and also added the ice rink from the Critters in the Arctic set. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the rink is covered with Glossy Accents to make it look like real ice.

The sentiment is from an older Lawn Fawn set called Making Frosty Friends. I thought it went perfectly with the design! To complete the card,  added Pretty Pink Posh sparkling sequins to mimic snow. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Love all the layers and how you combined different sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek!!! I love it!!!! I've been on a penguin craze lately! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS