Thanks A Latte | Happy National Coffee Day!

Hello! Today is National Coffee Day and since I really really love coffee, I wanted to share a card that uses the Simon Says Stamp October card kit, which happens to be perfect for this awesome holiday!! ;)

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=629488&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D309809

I paired the Coffee Cup die and the What's Brewing stamp set that come in the kit with the Simon Says Stamp Thanks Card die to create a one-of-a-kind thank you card. I love how it all came together! ;)


I cut the Thanks Card out of white cardstock and then adhered my coffee cups that I had diecut from the BasicGrey Grand Bazaar patterned paper, in a stack on top. I added the hearts back into the centers (different colours in different mugs) and then covered them with glitter and glossy accents. (I think the glossy accents was still wet when I photographed this card lol!)


To finish the card I stamped the 'a Latte' to go with the Thanks and added some of the mocha sequins that came in the kit, to the centers of the hearts. I adhered the finished piece to a slightly larger piece of Doll Pink cardstock with foam adhesive for added dimension.

Supplies



Happy National Coffee Day!! ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. I don't drink coffee, but I love the cup die with the little heart. And, since I do drink hot cocoa and have friends who love coffee; this kit is still a great one to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am another non coffee drinker...but I love your card! Love the mug die with the heart and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS