MFT January Release Countdown | Day 1

Hello and welcome to day 1 of the My Favorite Things January release! For today's post I have a couple of cards featuring some more new stamps, die-namics and a stencil. ;)

For my first card, I used the new Staggering Hearts stencil and created a background with white embossing paste mixed with Blu Raspberry dye ink. I started off with a small amount and then added colour until I had it the colour blue that I wanted.

Once the background heart piece was dry, I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die and added it to a piece of Steel Grey cardstock cut slightly larger. I stamped the white card base with the new Damask background stamp and added the heart panel on top.

I stamped a sentiment from the new Smitten With You stamp set on a fishtail banner and adhered it onto the card front. I completed the card by cutting out some hearts with the new Tag Builder 3 Die-namics from silver glitter paper and added them to the card.

For my second card I used the new Love Die-namics (free this month with a $60 purchase on the MFT site) and cut it from a piece of the new Lush Lagoon cardstock that I had already cut out with a stitched rectangle. I love the colour of this blue!


I stamped the blue piece with the Typewriter Text background stamp and adhered the blue piece onto a pink piece of cardstock. I added a silver glitter strip on the top and bottom of the word love and also added some silver glitter hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by for day 1 of the MFT January Release countdown! The new release products will officially be available on the My Favorite Things website tonight at 10pm EST! See you then! ;)

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for today's full product reveal, giveaways and links to lot's of amazing projects from the other MFT creative team designers! ;)

See you tonight!! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

  1. O my goodness the blue and silver is awesome. I love both cards. They turned out great and I really like that smitten stamp set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the glitter touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely but I LOVE the bright blue with the word love cut out! Its stunning with the silver touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are simply yummy.You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable cards and designs...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your glitter hearts -- and silver and blue -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. My favorite is the second card. I love the color and the way you used the LOVE die.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS