Life is Beautiful | SSS March Card Kit

Hello! Today I have another card to share that uses the March 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kit. For this card, I kept the design pretty simple and used one of the journaling cards from the kit for my sentiment. I love how quick and easy it is to create cards using premade elements. ;)

I used the Life Is So Beautiful card and made it the focal point on my finished design. I love the big scripty word with the smaller text words underneath. To help it stand out more on the yellow patterned paper background, I added a strip of white and black striped patterned paper to the top and bottom of it.

Once I had the journaling card adhered, I felt like the card was too simple and plain. To add a little detail, I diecut some hearts from the SSS Holiday Shapes die and added them to the open areas on the card front. I covered them in clear glitter and then put glossy accents on top.

You can see how I created this card in the video below:



Winners

I have a couple of winners to announce!
The winner of the SSS March card kit is Valerie Doyle!
The winner of the spot in the Technique Toolbox class is Kristina B!

Please email me and I'll get your prizes to you!! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I love your card and this kit. Thank you so much for picking me as your winner!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS