More Planning Fun with Sweet Stamp Shop!

Hello! I'm back again with one more post about my planning process and how I use the Sweet Stamp Shop planner series of stamps. In my last two posts I shared how I plan in a monthly style planner and also shared how I create and use stickers in my planning process. Today I wanted to share how I use my stamps in a normal weekly planning style. 



I've mentioned that I have and use more than one planner. The one I'm sharing here is a Plum Planner that I purchased off Etsy that is pretty similar to the Erin Condren planner. It is broken down into morning, afternoon and night and the SSS planner stamps are perfect for this design.


I use my pre-made stickers wherever they're relevant and I also stamp directly in the planner with my stamps. I love that they're the perfect size to fit into the spaces of the planner. I use regular dye inks to stamp in my planner and usually don't have any problems with bleed through. For planners with thinner paper, lighter coloured inks would work best.


You can see more of my planner process on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog here. I hope I gave you some ideas for your everyday planning and that you're finding the SSS stamps helpful in your planning process. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS