Bravo | Ombre Stamping

Hello! Today I have a card to share that features ombre stamping with a few of the new Hero Arts ombre ink pads and one of my favourite stamp sets from Avery Elle. I am in love with the new ombre inks... they have the same great qualities as the Hero Arts shadow inks but you get the awesome ombre effect when you stamp with them! They are addicting!! ;)

I used the pink to red ink pad to stamp the flowers first onto a white cardstock panel. Once I had them fully stamped, I used the mint to green ink pad for the main parts of the leaves and the pool to navy ink pad for the accents on the leaves.

I focused the darker pink on the bottom area of the flowers and the darker green colour on the top of the leaves. This way the darkest area on the whole image is in the center and the it slowly fades to a lighter colour at the top and bottom.

Once I had the flowers fully stamped, I layered the panel onto a piece of silver glitter paper and then onto a patterned piece of vellum. I offset the papers a bit for a fun design. I then layered the whole piece onto a card base created with Crafter's Compnaion Silver Starlight Shimmer cardstock. This paper is gorgeous and has such a pretty, subtle shimmer. I love it for card bases! ;)

To complete the card I added some clear sequins and silver stickles to the centers of the flowers and stamped a sentiment in black Versamark ink in the bottom corner, slightly overlapping the stems of the flowers.

Thanks so stopping by today! Be back soon!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Your card is so pretty. I love the vellum over the silver. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS