Smile

Hello! Today I have a card to share that features the new Photo Bomb stamp set and Smile die from Mama Elephant along with some fun dies from My Favorite Things.
 
I fell in love with the Photo Bomb stamp set as soon as I saw it and knew it would work perfectly with the My Favorite Things Cute Cameras 2 and Precious Polaroids dies.

I diecut the camera from Neenah Solar White cardstock and then I coloured all of the pieces with Copic markers. I love diecutting from white cardstock and colouring everything in to add depth and dimension with shading. Definitely makes it look less flat and more realistic! ;)

I stamped the largest photo image onto white cardstock and coloured that in with Copics as well. I then then cut out and layered one of the Polaroid frames over the photo and cut it down to fit inside. I tucked the photo into the bottom of the camera to make it look like it was actually coming out and adhered the whole piece to my card front with foam adhesive.
 
To complete the card design, I diecut the word Smile and adhered it under the photo. I also added clear sequins and silver stickles around the camera image, and Glossy Accents to various parts of the camera.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be back soon! ;)
 
Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS