Summer Shaker Card | SSS August Card Kit

Hello! Today I have another card to share that uses the awesome August Simon Says Stamp card kit. This kit is really fun because it has everything you need in it to make a shaker card - a clear transparency (a stamp pocket!), foam adhesive and confetti! ;)

I decided to make a summer themed shaker card with not only the confetti inside but a couple pairs of the flip flops from the stamp set. I just stamped them, coloured them and then cut them out before adding them into the shaker part!

I created a white card stock frame by diecutting two rectangle dies inside of one another and then adhered a piece of the stamp pocket that comes in the kit, to the back of the frame so I had a clear window. I just ripped it in half and cut out the same sized rectangle as my frame.

I added the foam squares that come in the kit completely around my frame to lift it off the card front and then filled the inside with the confetti from the kit and the two pairs of flip flops that I had coloured.

I added a sun sticker to one of the patterned papers from the kit that I had cut down to the same size as the rectangle frame and then I adhered that onto the foam adhesive to back the shaker part and seal all the confetti inside.

I added the shaker piece to an orange cardstock mat cut slightly larger and then adhered the whole thing to a white top-folding card base. I completed the card by adding a cloud puffy sticker on top of the acetate, slightly overlapping the sun image.

You can see how I created this card in the video below:



You can pick up the August card kit here for just $29.95 + shipping. Or if you’d like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can subscribe here. When you subscribe you will receive kits delivered to your door automatically!

Winner
The winner of the August Simon Says Stamp card kit is Kamila R! Kamila please email me your contact info and I'll get your kit sent out! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS