Moments Inked | Pocket Planning

Hello! Today I have a new post sharing more of my Papertrey Ink Moments Inked planner and a closer look at how I  customize page protectors to fit inside my planner to hold lot's of fun little clips, tags and stickers.
I love having little pre-made embellishments, stickers, banners and clips in my planner ready to go when I need them. Papertrey Ink has so many great stamps and dies to custom make so many fun little things that make planning fun! I like to use various sized page protectors, cut down to fit into my planner, to hold all of my custom made trinkets. They're always in my planner when I need them and it's so much fun to fill all the pockets back up when I need more!


My favourite page protectors to use are the ones that have smaller 2x2 pockets in them. They are the perfect size to hold stickers and diecut clips and banners. And they hold a great assortment because there are so many pockets.

For this set of pockets, I put a 2x2 piece of white paper into each square to make them a bit sturdier and to make it easier to see what was inside. I also diecut and stamped a tab to put on the top right corner to make it easy to flip to when I want to use something.

I love how functional these pockets are, but I also love how awesome they look when they are all filled up. I love sitting down with my PTI stamps and dies and creating fun new things that I can use when I plan! ;)




Having everything in one place is so convenient and makes planning so easy and fun. I know that I can always grab my planner and I'll have a great selection of embellishments and stickers whenever I want to use them in my planning! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

5 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Where did you find the pocket pages? Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!! I've left my PTI planner spiral-bound. Do you think I could take these Simple Stories page protectors and use the spiral-binding edger die on them? I am always digging for planner banners in the right color - it drives me crazy. This would solve that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI... Enlarging the photo for clarity on the BINDER portion to view the HOLE PUNCHES... I attempted to use a CROP-A-DILE hole punch, which DID NOT begin to create CLEAN or even COMPLETE HOLES for the binder portion? Would you be so kind as to clarify this portion of the procedure for us?

    Thank-you for a wonderful idea and use of these Simple Story 2 x 2 pocket pages... LOVE'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI... Enlarging the photo for clarity on the BINDER portion to view the HOLE PUNCHES... I attempted to use a CROP-A-DILE hole punch, which DID NOT begin to create CLEAN or even COMPLETE HOLES for the binder portion? Would you be so kind as to clarify this portion of the procedure for us?

    Thank-you for a wonderful idea and use of these Simple Story 2 x 2 pocket pages... LOVE'EM!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS