Holiday Foiling with the Minc Mini

Hello! Today I have a few holiday cards to share that use the Minc Mini and the 6x6 Christmas papers from Heidi Swapp to create some festive cards with foiling. I think foiling on cards is so elegant looking, so I really love it on holiday cards.

I created three cards that all use a different design from the 6x6 paper collection. These papers are specifically for the Minc because each one of them has toner added into the design somewhere which is what makes the foil 'stick' to the paper. You can see how I did the foiling on all three cards in the video at the end of this post. ;)

The first card uses a paper that has a bunch of green and red stars and also had some black toner stars mixed in. I covered this one with silver foil to turn the toner stars into beautiful foiled silver stars.

 
I wish I could capture the foiling better in the photos.... it looks so pretty in real life! ;)



For my second card, I used the tree paper and covered it with turquoise foil to create a stunning, aqua tree pattern that looks like a mirror! This one is definitely my favourite of the three.


I kept all of the card designs pretty simple with a white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock to really let the foiled backgrounds take center stage on the cards.



For my last card, I used the paper that had the word Noel repeated on it and did some foiling with two colours. I used green foil on the top area of the letters and red foil on the bottom. I love how easy it is to add multiple colours of foil for an even more unique look.



You can see how I did the foiling and created the cards in the video below:



I really recommend the Heidi Swapp toner papers if you're just starting out with your Minc and want to be able to foil a bunch of designs and patterned papers. It's a great place to start out and there are a bunch of different designs available!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be back soon! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. I always love hearing your voice and seeing your very professionally done videos, Stephanie. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! I'm totally feeling enabled now..... looks such a great machine if your cards are anything to go by. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS