Hugs Card | Copic Colouring

Hello! I have a card to share that features some coloured critters using Copic markers. I have a bunch of images that I've coloured during some of the Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenges that I have sitting in a basket and I decided to start turning them all into cards.

I chose the adorable critters from the Paper Smooches Party Pals stamp set (which I believe might be discontinued now) and created a card to send to a friend. ;)

I used the Hugs sentiment from the Sentiment Sampler stamp set (also from Paper Smooches) and stamped it inside of the balloon with black ink. I love how perfectly in fits inside! ;)

I coloured the critters and the balloon with various colours of Copic markers and added some additional detail with a white gel pen (polka dots on the hat and highlights) and a black glaze pen (the critters noses and the eyes on the bunny).

I also added some grey Copic marker under the critters to create some shadow and give the card the look of dimension even though it's one layer.

I diecut the stamped panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a grey, top-folding card base. I also added some clear sequins and silver stickles to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be back soon!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, I love how you used the balloon for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet...love the placement of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I have the image stamp set. I need the sentiment sampler now:)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS