MFT December Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day three of the My Favorite Things December release countdown. For today's post I have a card to share that uses the new Stitched Alphabet die-namics to create a simple card that keeps the sentiment as the focal point.

I first created a turquoise wash on a piece of watercolour paper using my Peerless watercolours and then used my heat tool to dry it. You can definitely let it air dry, but I was being impatient so I helped the drying process along a little bit lol!

Once the watercolor panel was dry, I diecut it with a stitched rectangle die, matted it with blue cardstock and adhered it to a white card base. I diecut the letters from plain watercolour paper and used my t-square ruler and liquid adhesive to adhere them to the card front across the center area of the waterclouring.

I stamped a sentiment underneath in black ink making sure to really press down with the stamp since its a textured surface and a little harder to stamp on. I then stamped some hearts with black ink around the sentiment and added some clear sequins and silver stickles to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by for day 3 of the My Favorite Things December release countdown. All of the new products will officially be available in the MFT store at 10pm EST on Tuesday December 8th!

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog for today's full product reveal, giveaways and links to lot's of amazing projects from the other MFT creative team designers! ;)

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

10 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I like how you used the new stitched alphabet to create the thanks word. Your card is very beautiful. I like the blue background with the black sentiment under the white thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and how you used the word dies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a clear cut message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous CAS card. Love the Stitched Alphabet dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card, love the blue watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS