MFT Gumball Greetings Card Kit | Day 2

Hello! Today I have another card to share that I created with the new My Favourite Things Gumball Greetings card kit! This fun and colourful kit includes everything you need to make a ton of cards including a stamp set, coordinating die-namics, patterned paper, ink, cardstock, shaker windows and dimensional circle confetti.

And the best part... everything is perfectly coordinated together so all you have to do is create! The kit officially releases tonight at 10pm and you can find all the details about the kit and how it works on the MFT blog.

For my card today I decided to use the gumball machine and make it a non-shaker card. Rather than using the dimensional circle confetti, I used the gumball dies included with the die-namics and diecut a bunch of gumballs from different colours of cardstock.

I diecut the rest of the gumball machine from red and grey cardstock and also diecut the circle area from white cardstock. I glued all of the gumballs directly to the machine once it was assembled and then I adhered it to a white cardstock panel.

I added some loose gumballs beside it and some shading underneath using a grey Copic marker. 

I stamped the sentiment onto a black piece of cardstock with Versamark ink and then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut it into a banner shape and then I adhered it directly under the gumball machine on the white cardstock panel.

I finished the card by adding a strip of the black and white striped patterned paper to the right side of the panel and then I adhered the entire piece to a black top-folding card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tonight with one more card to share from the new Gumball Greetings card kit. Don't forget to head over to the MFT blog for all of the details on this fun new kit and to see more samples from the creative team! ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

  1. You are so detailed! I love the shadow underneath the machine so it is grounded and the colors work so well together. The added striped paper just adds the right amount of graphic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the contrasting colors of the red, gray and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the contrasting colors of the red, gray and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card, Stephanie!! (That sentiment is still cracking me up!) 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card .... love those gumballs.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS