MFT Gumball Greetings Card Kit

Hello! Today I have a card to share that I created with the new My Favourite Things Gumball Greetings card kit! This fun and colourful kit includes everything you need to make a ton of cards including a stamp set, coordinating die-namics, patterned paper, ink, cardstock, shaker windows and dimensional circle confetti.

And the best part... everything is perfectly coordinated together so all you have to do is create! The kit officially releases tomorrow night at 10pm and you can find all the details about the kit and how it works on the MFT blog.

For my card today I created a gumball shaker card using the fun windows, dimensional confetti and the awesome gumball machine die-namics. 
I diecut the gumball machine from Smooth White cardstock and then I coloured in all of the pieces with Copic makers. I like doing this sometimes instead of diecutting directly from coloured cardstock so I can add shading and dimension with the markers. 

Once I had all of the pieces coloured I glued everything together to create the gumball machine and then I diecut the circle portion from a white cardstock panel that I had already diecut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax die.

The shaker window fits perfectly in the gumball machine and the dimensional circle confetti is the perfect size to go in the shaker. I love how much they look like actual gumballs once it's all assembled. It's so fun and I had so much fun creating it.

The stamp set that comes in the kit had a ton of great sentiments that coordinate perfectly with the gumball machine. I love the 'You're Stuck With Me' and it worked perfectly with this card design. Once I had everything assembled I adhered the finished panel to a Wild Cherry top-folding card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards to share from the new Gumball Greetings card kit. Don't forget to head over to the MFT blog for all of the details on this fun new kit and to see more samples from the creative team! ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, nice touch with the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like the shading with the copic markers. Can't wait to order this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and love the stitching around the edges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooooo Stephanieeeee, How goes it? Don't you kinda, sorta wish we had this before Valentine's Day? I do! Love this card and it's perfect for that perfect Valentine. :) Mine! He teaches 5th grade and he doesn't have a Valentine exchange in class because it's a "made up holiday" (and the county where we live only permits 2 class parties/year, tho most teachers/room parents cheat). On Friday a first grade teacher told him that in her class's morning meeting one of her students, who has sibling in my DH's class, spoke up and said "Mr. G says Valentine's Day is a fraud!" Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. I love shaker cards and anyone would be delighted to be "stuck with you." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT kit - GREAT card - GREAT sentiments and GREAT colors.
    Love, Love, Love it.
    Irene



    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT kit - GREAT card - GREAT sentiments and GREAT colors.
    Love, Love, Love it.
    Irene



    ReplyDelete
  9. This kit and card are just so Cute. Your shading is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really liking the color combinations in this kit! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really liking the color combinations in this kit! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a great card!!! Love it!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, stitching adds a great touch. Love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the distressing that you added to the machine. It adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another favorite sentiment from the kit (although they're beginning to ALL be my favorites LOL), and another AMAZING card from you, Stephanie!! You always inspire me so much, so thank you! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS