MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #267

Hello! Today I have a card to share for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I really love participating in these challenges because they push me to do something I love but don't do all that often - add layers to my cards!

I decided to go bold in this card design with a bright green four leaf clover from the Lucky stamp set and a pop of zebra print from the Wild Prints patterned paper pad.

I followed the sketch almost exactly in my design. I love the cluster of layered pieces... they really draw the eye in. I diecut the zebra print tag using the second largest Stitched Traditional Tag STAX die and adhered it directly to the white cardstock panel. I then added the stitched square to the right side of the tag.

I stamped the clover onto smooth white cardstock with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured him in with Copic markers. I then diecut him with the coordinating die and added a face to him using one of the stamps from the set.

I diecut a stitched panel from the Blueprints 21 collection and stamped the 'Kiss Me' sentiment from the Candy Jar Companions stamp set onto the left side. I then adhered both the banner and the clover to the square piece with foam adhesive.

To finish the card I added sparkle to the clover and the black areas of the zebra print paper using a clear wink of stella marker and I also added some clear sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to visit the MFT Challenge blog to see more cards created with this weeks sketch and a chance to take part and win a prize! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS