MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #282

Hello and welcome to another My Favorite Things Wednesday sketch challenge. This weeks challenge includes a landscape sketch with some detail along the bottom. 

For my card, I decided to fill the bottom area of the card with stamping using the Large Desert Bouquet stamp set.

I used various shades of green and blue dye inks and I stamped all of the greenery along the bottom edge of my card. I really wanted the images to be bright and stand out on the card, so I used my Mini Misti stamping tool so I could double stamp all of the images.

I love how the inks blend together in the areas where I overlapped them. Once I had all the leaves stamped, I trimmed off a bit from the top of the panel and I adhered it to a white note card. I then added a strip of silver glitter paper and stamped the sentiment directly underneath with black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! You can check out more cards created by the design team and take part in this weeks challenge at the MFT challenge blog here.

Supplies:


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the bold leaves and the great colors. Perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Stephanie! Very inspirational. I like foliage instead of critters, which first come to my mind, and green tones look gorgeous with a silver strip! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS