Muse | Christmas Visions #46

Hello! I am super excited to be this weeks muse over at the Muse Christmas Visions blog. It's not very often that I create Christmas cards in the spring/summer months, but I have to admit that I actually enjoyed pulling out my holiday supplies and creating a card.


To create my card, I added some post it tape to the outside area of a white Smooth Bristol cardstock panel and then I added ink to the center area using Lucky Clover and Peacock Feathers Distress inks. I then removed the tape and added the reindeer and the sentiment with Jet Black Archival ink. I love the look of them slightly overlapping the edge of the inking and stamping on the white area.


Once I was done the stamping, I matted the panel on a piece of red cardstock and then I adhered it to a white top-folding card base. I completed the card by adding silver stickles to the spots on the reindeer, red stickles to his nose and a clear sequin with silver stickles for the dot on the 'i' in the sentiment.

Thanks so much for letting me be your muse this week! I can't wait to see what everyone creates! ;)

Supplies

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this- the green seems to glow! Can't wait to see how everyone will be inspired! Thanks so much for being our Guest Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that deer is fabulous! And I love him on the bright green background...just dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love this modern twist on the traditional green and red theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is simply amazing!!!! So fun to have you guest designing at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Stephanie! Your execution and attention to detail are amazing! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, Stephanie! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I absolutely love your card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS