MFT August Blueprints Challenge

Hello! This month for the My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints challenge, we're using blueprints that include multi window frames. I love these types of dies so much because they easily add interest and detail to a card design and provide a place to anchor the focal images.

I decide to create a summer themed card before the summer is completely gone and fall and winter cards take over! ;)

I used the frame die from the Blueprints 29 set to diecut a white frame that I layered over an inked background. I then matted the frame onto a green piece of cardstock, adhered it to a white panel cut from a Blueprints 27 die and then adhered the completed panel to a Grout Gray card base.

I created my scene using images from the Penguins in Paradise stamp set that I stamped and then coloured with Copic markers. I finished the card with a stamped sentiment on a white banner tucker under the frame and added some Nuvo White Blizzard glitter drops.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog to see what other members of the creative team created for this months challenge. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this scene with its summery feel and bright colours! Great idea to use the frame vertically to anchor the scene and sentiment respectively. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Esther

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS