MFT CC#52

Hello! Welcome to the newest MFT color challenge. The colors for this week's challenge are soft and subtle and they are perfect for masculine themed cards.

I used the colours to create a simple birthday card using the Happy Birthday to You die and left it pretty simple so the sentiment was the focal point on the card.
I diecut the sentiment from Grout Gray cardstock and adhered a piece of vellum onto the back so I could add the centers of the letters back in. I then layered it over a Berrylicious piece of cardstock so the letters would show through as blue.

I added the finished panel to a Cement Gray card base and diecut some stars from Primitive White cardstock and adhered them around the sentiment. I completed the card by adding some clear sequins onto the stars and filling the centers with mint coloured Stickles.

Make sure to head over to the MFT Challenge blog to see what the rest of the creative team created with this week's colour palette. 

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS