MFT Release Replay | February 2017

Hello! It's been a week since the newest release went live from MFT Stamps and today the design team is revisiting all of the new products and sharing more fun ways to use them! It's so exciting to see everyone receiving their new goodies and creating! ;)

For today's card, I used the new Sketched Blooms 2 to create a simple, but colourful card. I love this stamp set and the endless floral designs you can create with it!
I stamped all of the leaves and flowers using various colours of rich, bold inks. I love the yellow, blue, orange and greens together... they blend and overlap so nicely together. Once I had all of the flowers stamped and I was happy with the design, I used the little tiny flower stamp and added some yellow and orange flowers mixed in with the larger ones.

I stamped the sentiment from the Lot's of Hugs stamp set onto white cardstock, cut it into a strip and adhered it onto the stamped panel at the bottom over the flower stems. I then adhered the finished panel to a Grout Gray card base.

Make sure to head over to the MFT Stamps blog to see what the rest of the design team created with the February release. ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS