Get Well Soon Card

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today I have a fun card to share that I created by combining some products from some of my favourite companies. I love creating cards that are shaped rather than the normal rectangle card... I think it's so fun for the recipient to open the envelope and be surprised by a fun shape that they aren't expecting! ;)

For this card, I used the My Favorite Things Cloud Stax dies to create the card base as well as the smaller cloud card that is adhered on the base.


I diecut the sun out of Simon Says Stamp Sunshine and Lemon Chiffon cardstock using the My Favorite Things Sun, Moon and Stars die and the centers from the Gerbera Daisy die. I love all the pierced dots on the flower centers and thought they would look great as the center of the sun.


Before I adhered the smaller cloud card to the base, I used the Simon Says Stamp medium dots stencil to add white embossing paste to the large cloud and added Judikins Iridescent embossing powder on top of the embossed dots.

I added a cute bird image to the smaller cloud with the bird image from the Lawn Fawn Awesome stamp set, coloured it with Copic markers and added some clear Wink of Stella to it. ;)


The smaller cloud is scored at the top and lifts to reveal the inside of the card and the get well message. I adhered the sun so you only partly see it when the card is closed and then fully see it when the card is opened. ;)

Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by today -
Be back soon!

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the cloud shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn CUTE!!! Love the cloud shape and adorable images you used! The layered design is fabulous too, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING this FUN Card!! Such a Neat Shape with the Layered Clouds!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS