Smile Card & SSS June Card Kit Winner!

Hello! Today I have another card to share that uses the awesome June card kit from Simon Says Stamp. This kit is so fun and I am loving creating with it. It's just so bright and happy! ;)
 
For today's card I used the Simon Says Stamp full card Sunshine die to first cut out the sun rays from a white piece of cardstock. Once I had it die cut, I adhered it over a piece of yellow patterned paper from the kit.

I decided to make the Smile Circle die the focal part on the card, so I cut it out a couple of times from yellow and turquoise cardstock. To make the word stand out, I cut out just the word smile from the turquoise cardstock and adhered it over top of the yellow one, slightly off-setting it so the yellow word shows a bit too.

I also cut out an acetate circle that fit perfectly behind the Smile circle and adhered the die cut piece on top. I added some confetti stars on top of an orange patterned paper circle cut slightly larger than the die cut and then adhered the circle directly on top with liquid adhesive to create a flat shaker piece on the card.

I completed the card by adding some clear Wink of Stella to the word and then covering it with Glossy Accents for some added shine and detail. I also scattered some sequins around the card front for a bit of dimension since the card is one dimensional. ;)
 
You can pick up the June card kit here for just $29.95 + shipping. Or if you’d like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can subscribe here. When you subscribe you will receive kits delivered to your door automatically!

Winner
The winner of the June SSS card kit is Paulette S! Paulette, please email me with your contact info and I'll get your kit sent out to you! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Stephanie! I've just emailed you. I'm so lucky and blessed to win this beautiful kit. Thanks for all that you share and do on your blog and SSS. Paulette S.
    craftqueen417 at yahoo dot com
    http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS