MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints - Hip to be Square

Hello and welcome to the MFT September Creative Construction with Blueprints challenge. This month we're 'hip to be square' because we're using Blueprints that include a square in them. I used Blueprints 8 to create my square, fall themed card.

I love the new Harvest Mouse stamps and dies and decided to use them on my card to create a cute little fall scene. These mice are so adorable... I love colouring them and making little scenes with them.

I coloured and diecut one of the mice, a basket of apples and one of the larger pumpkins. I added some faint colour to the background with Copic markers and then I adhered my pieces on top, using foam adhesive on the mouse and the pumpkin.

Once I had my scene created, I stamped on my sentiment with black ink, and adhered the finished panel onto a piece of the white and black polka dot patterned paper. I then adhered that to a top folding card base that I covered with the large stitched square from Blueprints 8.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to head over to the MFT blog to see more great square cards created by the design team! ;)

Supplies


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

  1. so simple and sweet. i am so sad i didn't add those little mice to my basket. you just have to stop somewhere though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is sooo cute! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The economy of the Midwest is mostly made up of agriculture and heavy industry, but the financial, educational and health services sectors are starting to grow in this region.
    anchor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I discovered your website utilizing msn. This is a to a great degree elegantly composed article. I will make certain to bookmark it and come back to peruse a greater amount of your helpful data. Much obliged for the post. I'll absolutely rebound. Helene Fairey

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS